James L. West is a 501c3 nonprofit charitable organization. It receives no federal or state funding.
The Center's all-inclusive residential pricing comprises:
- The area’s most experienced care team, specializing in all types of dementia disorders
- Staffing levels and credentials far above those provided in “memory care” facilities
- Full round-the-clock personal and medical care services from certified nursing assistants and licensed nurses in each suite
- Group outings and meaningful daily activities, including music therapy, spiritual services, and special-interest clubs
- Careful personal dining assistance
- Over-the-counter medications and high-quality incontinence products
- Daily laundry, housekeeping, and linen services
- Quarterly care-planning conferences between the Center’s multidisciplinary care team and the family
The Center does not accept Medicaid or Medicare. It does accept long-term care insurance and other forms of private insurance. Our high level of staffing and services are approved for coverage by most long-term care insurance policies, including many policies that do not cover custodial or “memory care.”
Adult Day Program
The Center’s daily rates for the Adult Day Program include meals, snacks, and social activities.
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
|Full day (up to 8 hours) with a reservation||$70|
|Full day (up to 8 hours) without a reservation||$77|
|Half day (4 hours or less)||$44|
Bathing and beauty shop services, as well as dental and podiatry services, can be arranged for an additional fee.